Free UK returns on all purchases
*Christmas returns information:
You have until Jan 23rd 2023 to return any full price purchases made from Nov 1st onwards.
Our returns policy
If you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you can send it back to us within 30 days of receiving it (or 14 days for sale items), and we’ll process a full refund. All that we ask is that you send your item/s back to us unworn and in the same beautiful condition you received them. And please reuse your resealable envelope to help us protect our planet's precious resources.
How to return your order
- Visit the Royal Mail website here
- Fill in your order number and details
- Download your Peachaus returns label – you can either print it or the post office will print it for you
- Take your parcel to your local post office
- Keep your proof of postage handy in case you need it later
- If you can’t get to your post office, you can also arrange a collection via the same link
- Visit the Global E Returns Portal here
- Follow the step by step instructions for quick and easy returns
*Please be aware that international customs duties and sales taxes will NOT be refunded for shipments outside the UK. For orders outside the UK, duties and taxes paid via Global-E are not refundable once an order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
What’s the cost of a return?
For UK customers, we offer a free tracked returns service via Royal Mail. At this time, we’re unable to offer a free returns service to our international customers.
How long will my refund take?
We endeavour to process all returns within a few days of receiving them, and we’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve processed your refund.
During very busy periods, please allow up to two weeks to receive your refund confirmation email.